The champions at tradies insurance provider Trade Risk are offering $100 to the most liked photo AND video each month.
Here’s how it works…
At the start of each month we produce a list of the top 15 photos and videos from the prior month. You can see these lists here.
The list is ranked based on the number of likes the post received in that month.
The highest ranked photo and video will be eligible for the $100 payment, and we will contact you via Facebook messenger in order to obtain your payment details.
Being in the insurance business, it’s important for Trade Risk not to be seen condoning any sort of illegal activity or deliberate property damage. Check the terms and conditions for more information about this.
Important! The photo or video must be your own! Content taken from other sources and submitted by you will not be eligible for payment. Please refer to the terms and conditions below.
The promotion starts with the posts made in March 2017 (with the list published in early April 2017), and will continue for 12 months.
As with all things these days there are a few terms and conditions that go along with it.
Terms and conditions
- The payment is in Australian dollars and can only be paid via bank transfer. If you cannot provide Australian bank account details your payment will be forfeited.
- Each photo or video is eligible for one payment only, based on the calendar month during which it was posted.
- The photo or video submitted must belong to you and not infringe on anyone else’s intellectual property or other rights.
- In return for the payment, you assign full ownership of the photo or video to Trade Mayhem, which we may use as we please.
- Any photos or videos containing illegal activities, deliberate property damage, or anything else that Trade Risk is not comfortable with, will not be eligible for payment.