Our social media accounts exist solely to give people a laugh. We’re not about picking faults in work, embarrassing or making fun of people. It just happens that “stuff ups” are what people generally like to laugh at most!
We’re independently owned and not part of a larger media company.
Although we don’t actively seek advertisers, we are open to paid partnerships. Click here to view our advertising information.
We’re pretty loose in terms of policies, but we do have a few:
- If a company name appears in a photo depicting poor work or safety, we’ll generally obscure the name. This is simply because we don’t want to deal with any nasty legal threats, and as mentioned previously, the page is about having a laugh rather than trying to embarrass or identify specific people.
- We require that all photos and videos submitted are your own and/or that you have the rights to share that content. We’re unable to verify all submissions before posting, so we rely on our contributors to do the right thing.
- We’re happy to consider any requests to have photos or videos removed, but we need a good reason. If you or your business isn’t identified in the content, and there’s no reasonable way someone could identify you by the content, it’s unlikely we’ll remove it.
- We always credit work with a first name only. If you don’t want to be credited, or want a different name credited, just let us know when submitting your content.
- By submitting content, you are authorising us to use such content on our Facebook page, our website, our YouTube account and anywhere else we may choose.
Please refer to our contact page.